This is kind of way ahead of schedule, as some trigger-happy clicking sent the Fbook RPG Advocacy Group live in an instant. Not to worry.
Please feel free to join-up if you’re up for showcasing what’s good about Tabletop RPGs.
So far this is the group’s planned coverage/ topics – alongside some examples. More as soon as the chasing and the tail have joined-up.
- Stuff to help out new players – and how RPGs can work with different media to deliver skills also seems good: http://theelearningcoach.com/media/graphics/realistic-graphics-and-learning/
- RPGs and technology – especially cheap technology looks like having everything to do with the future of RPGs: http://www.campaignmastery.com/blog/top-dm-apps-in-2012/
- RPGs and e-commerce/ enterprise as another angle on promoting RPGs as worthwhile entertainment: http://i.imgur.com/PNvTN.jpg
- Interested in anything that encourages/ feeds into more family/ social gaming, including boardgames, books, card games, . . . The play’s the thing in Nashua woman’s board game documentary – EncoreBuzz.com
- These guys are at the sharp end of the future of RPGs: http://www.orchardtoys.com/
- Some awesome would be good too: https://pinterest.com/pin/49047083411987126/
The link: RPG Advocacy